We are officially on vacation!
Well, technically Bryan is still at work but he will be off in 4 short hours and then it’s really official.
You heard right, at 5 pm, Bryan and I will be flying to Seattle, staying for 2 days and then taking off for Mexico on Monday! Ole!
Other excitements include:
- Staying at Bryan’s house in Redmond and spending time with his parents (awesome folk).
- Attending his buddy Spencer’s wedding on Saturday with friends.
- Getting to see my Mom and sister who are randomly coming to Seattle this weekend.
- Slayin wedding cake.
We’ll also be celebrating Bryan’s 28th birthday with his parents and friends. I LOVE birthdays so this makes me happy.
Last Wednesday, I decided to throw Bryan a little surprise party myself!
‘Twas a great time indeed. Thanks to Holly for helping me set up and Lorie for seeing it through to the end.
In terms of my Mexican adventure studies, here is all I feel I will need to know:
- Don’t follow a group of random senors down a dark alley way just because they promised chihuahuas and flan.
- Do not eat a street taco after you ask if it was prepared in sanitary ways and he holds up a bottle of anti-bacterial gel.
- Always haggle. Always.
In terms of my Spanish?
“Hola. Me llamo Natalie. Uno cerveza por favor.”
And most importantly?
“Me gustaria la golosina”. (I would like candy)
One thought on “Let Them Eat Flan”
Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net
the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly
do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing
without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks