We are officially on vacation!
Well, technically Bryan is still at work but he will be off in 4 short hours and then it’s really official.
You heard right, at 5 pm, Bryan and I will be flying to Seattle, staying for 2 days and then taking off for Mexico on Monday! Ole!
Other excitements include:
- Staying at Bryan’s house in Redmond and spending time with his parents (awesome folk).
- Attending his buddy Spencer’s wedding on Saturday with friends.
- Getting to see my Mom and sister who are randomly coming to Seattle this weekend.
- Slayin wedding cake.
We’ll also be celebrating Bryan’s 28th birthday with his parents and friends. I LOVE birthdays so this makes me happy.
Last Wednesday, I decided to throw Bryan a little surprise party myself!
‘Twas a great time indeed. Thanks to Holly for helping me set up and Lorie for seeing it through to the end.
In terms of my Mexican adventure studies, here is all I feel I will need to know:
- Don’t follow a group of random senors down a dark alley way just because they promised chihuahuas and flan.
- Do not eat a street taco after you ask if it was prepared in sanitary ways and he holds up a bottle of anti-bacterial gel.
- Always haggle. Always.
In terms of my Spanish?
“Hola. Me llamo Natalie. Uno cerveza por favor.”
And most importantly?
“Me gustaria la golosina”. (I would like candy)