Big internet hugs to Heather, from Coconut & Cotton for tagging me! This one’s gonna be a hoot.
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
For the sake of “the tag” let’s just say I currently have all my favorite foundations right now. I would EASILY keep the Makeup Forever HD Foundation in shade 118 and L’Oreal True Match Lumi in Soft Ivory.
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
IGNORE. All. The. Way. Don’t know about you, but when someone tells me “you have lipstick on your teeth/mascara on your eyelid/etc.” and then I go look in the mirror and it’s like one minuscule speck of misplaced color, I’m like OK, YOU IDIOT. I mean, for God’s sake, TELL ME if there’s like an enormous bat in the cave – but one little lipstick smudge? Keep that sh*t to yo’self.
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Most def MAC Viva Glam Gaga in Shade 1. The blue undertones make my teeth look white and it’s perfect.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
First, I would have bought my self a right-fine push-up bra and shimmied to all my classes. Then, I would have refrained from the use of butterfly clips and shimmery pastel eyeshadows to match my baby tees. I would slap myself for being besties with the tanning bed and make myself wear actual lipstick. Not Bonne Bell rollerballs.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mom hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
I would just commit murder, plain and simple. Or arson. My Ernie-shaped face could NOT handle a pixi. In reality, I would pick A. Then I would get extensions.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
What a great friend I have! I don’t own a palette with everything, but I would probably grab my Too Faced compact which contains a blush and two eye shadow colors. Kinda like the one in this set:
One of the shadows can also double as a highlighter, then all I really need is mascara and concealer. And eyeliner. And lipstick. Crap.
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
Blimey! My Naked 3 palette, my Nars eyeliner and my MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1 (because it was limited edish).
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs?
I don’t have any friends as makeup obsessed as me. My sister is though. And since we are sisters I would definitely call her out. So I guess B or C. Hahaa. She is DEFINITELY the more careful one, so it would probably me that would ruin it.
2 thoughts on “Beauty Scenario Tag”
I laughed at your photoshopped haircuts! Awesome idea for a post and a great read 🙂
Oh thank you! I found it quite fun as well 🙂