Today I thought I would share the contents of my makeup and toiletries bag whilst in Maui. After a million and one trips of bringing a thousand mascaras and 763 eyeshadow palettes, I have learned m’lesson. Like Mowgli, I only need the bare necessities.
So here. They. Are.
- Covergirl Eyeshadow Trio in Shimmering Sands – Such a classic. Had it since high-school. The colors are pigmented and look gorgeous together.
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – My favorite go-to matte bronzer for contouring my face.
- Anastasia Eye Brow Pencil in Ash Blonde – Really want to upgrade to the Brow Wiz, but not until I use up this pup.
- Coola Tinted Sunscreen in SPF 20 – I really liked this organic sunscreen. In fact, this is the kind of sunblock they offered at the Spa.
- Covergirl Ink It Eyeliner in Black – Love this eyeliner. Stays put and is VERY black.
- Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in Light – One of my all-time favorite concealers. I love the setting powder and the multitude of shades was nice to have.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – LOVED this foundation for Hawaii. SPF 25. Oil-free. BRIGHTENING. Perf.
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle – Holy grail highlight.
- Benefit Cha Cha Tint – Sample from Ulta. Loved this on my cheeks and lips. Definitely used a chapstick with SPF though.
- MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural – Holy grail face powder. Beautiful, natural looking finish.
- Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara in Black – New-to-me mascara from Sephora. Just meh. Worked nicely but would not repurchase.
- MAC Pro-Long Wear Concealer in NW15 – Holy grail concealer. Does. Not. Crease.
- Origins Vitazing Moisturizer – Favorite moisturizer for the summer time. Subtle tint-release and really brightening.
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in Sweetheart – This blush really IS silky. I loved this really natural color on my skin.
- Biotin – Gotta take my pretty pills.
- Kenra Volume Hairspray – Such a nostalgic smell for me. Reminds me of getting ready for homecoming in high school. And the formula is nice.
- Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Lotion – SUCH a beautiful and delicious smelling lotion. Absolutely obsessed.
- Moroccon Oil – Holy grail hair oil. Nothing else will do.
- Pssssst! Dry Shampoo – This is just meh. Not as good as Batiste.
- Dove Deo – Smells great, but not as good as this one.
- Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Sunblock in SPF 20 – Obsessed with the smell. The shimmer is pretty but I wouldn’t re-purchase this formulation.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray – Have YET to find a beach spray I’m in love with. This one is ok and added a little oomph to my already salty locks.
- Q-Tips – Duh.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion – No crazy smells and does the job.
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Lotion in Deep/Dark – My favorite drugstore self-tanner BY FAR. Just wish it didn’t have the sparkle because it is INTENSE.
Mkay that is all. What do you bring on vacation?
2 thoughts on “Travel Beauty Bag: Maui Edition”
Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first
comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I’d certainly
I still think of myself as kindof a newbie! I learn new things all the time but I suppose I could give it a stab in terms of content and whatnot. Thanks for the suggestion AND for reading!