A big thanks to Alicia, from Allie Hannah Photography for posting this series of shots while she is on vacation.
Things I learned about taking engagement photos:
- Belts from Forever 21 are basically $3 pieces of crap. I should have saved that for a king sized Nutrageous.
- Looking “natural” is easier said than done.
- It is tough for me to NOT look like a JC Penney catalogue model.
- Any pose you think is cute and subtle, needs to be amplified by 10 to come through in a picture.
- Wear so much blush that your cheeks feel heavy.
That is all.
2 thoughts on “Engagement Photo Sneak Peek”
I love your JCP style photos! They’re adorable! I can’t even imagine my bf trying to take cute photos… He’s so… not cute. LOL jk. He likes silly photos and makes dumb faces just to annoy me. Our cute days are gone, for now, at least. #5. must practice stage makeup. Haha
The photographer helped us ALOT with the posing! We had no clue what to do.