A big thanks to Alicia, from Allie Hannah Photography for posting this series of shots while she is on vacation.
Things I learned about taking engagement photos:
- Belts from Forever 21 are basically $3 pieces of crap. I should have saved that for a king sized Nutrageous.
- Looking “natural” is easier said than done.
- It is tough for me to NOT look like a JC Penney catalogue model.
- Any pose you think is cute and subtle, needs to be amplified by 10 to come through in a picture.
- Wear so much blush that your cheeks feel heavy.
That is all.