Happiest of holidays to you all!
This year has brought with it many a crappy thing. Corona, Charli D’Amelio, wildfires. I am sure you are all aware. Today I would like to provide a list of what Martha calls “good things”. Items that warrant perpetuating good ol’ fashioned consumer-driven materialism. Sure to provide the giver with all the warm fuzzies and the recipient with some quality goods.
Here we go!
Casablanca Eyelashes & Adhesive – $20, $15
- Perfect for: That person who loves a false lash! This is a small brand and you are sure to impress.
- My description: Lashes that are comfortable, fluffy and gorgeous and idiot-proof glue.
Formula 10.0.06 Soak It In Vitamin C Revitalizing Lip Balm – $4
- Perfect for: A person living in a cold climate with lips!
- My description: It’s like a blanket for your lips, with a very subtle sweet orange scent.
L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil – $25
- Perfect for: Anyone with dry skin.
- My Description: This is the ultimate in moisturization for the bath/shower.
Lyda BeautyLydLyda Beauty Cleopatra Cat Eye Stamp – $25
- Perfect for: The person on your list with chronic uneven winged liquid liner.
- My Description: This eyeliner glides on like a dream and the cat-eye stamp on one end makes achieving the perfect wing a CINCH. I did my liner in the above photo in approx. 20 seconds.
David Rose Travel Mug/Mug – $18, $11
- Perfect for: The rampant Schitt’s Creek fan or someone named David or (in my case) someone married to David.
- My Description: I hear Moira and Alexis’ voice every time I see this.
First Edition Little Women Framed Cover Art – $65
- Perfect for: The literary!
- My Description: How cute would this be in a lil’ reading nook? They also have Pride & Prejudice, The Secret Garden and several others. The site Uncommon Goods has some really neat stuff (yes, I just said neat).
Oster Cordless Wine Opener – $17
- Perfect for: The budding wino (read: all of us).
- My description: Sadly this might be my most used household gadget. It also comes with a handy dandy foil cutter.
SOi Alluring Amber Shimmer Candle – $18
- Perfect for: Just about anyone who appreciates a good smellin’ home with a feminine touch!
- My Description: A candle that smells amazing and doubles as a very nice Q-tip holder afterwards.
Scenties Hair Ties & Scrunchies – $7, $11
- Perfect for – The scrunchie or hair accessory obsessed pre-tween.
- My description – These are stretch and sniff hair ties y’all. A kid with some Scenties around their wrist is definitely going to MAD COOL.
Rainbow Suitcase Set – $33
- Perfect for: Any child like mine who enjoys, wait for it… opening and closing things. And also…putting things inside of other things.
- My Description: These are cute and functional! A gift that would please both the child and their parent.
Sleeping Beauty Replica Journal – $30
- Perfect for: The emotional, die-hard Disney enthusiast.
- My Description: I audibly gasped when I saw this at the Disney Store. It is as stunning as it appears. And yes, it is a journal. Could there be a more majesty place to write down your T&F?
Hess Trucks – Prices Range
- Perfect for: Any little kid (or big!) who appreciates trucks or cars or things that go!
- My Description: These are top of the line toy trucks. So realistic and detailed.
Minnetonka Men’s Moose Hide Fleece Moccasins – $77
- Perfect for: The man with huge-ass feet.
- My Description: My husband wears a 15. Any shoes is hard to come by for him, but especially slippers. These go up to a 16X and he absolutely loves them.
Nordstrom Frosted Plush Robe – $79
- Perfect for: Anyone who is ALWAYS cold.
- My description: This is the the warmest, most buttery soft piece of robe I have ever felt.
Cath Kidston Pajamas – $54 (on sale)
- Perfect for: Your mom
- My description: The cutest printed pajamas I have ever seen. And they’re from the UK, cheerio!
Men’s Patagonia Nano-Puff Jacket – $199
- Perfect for: Any male living in the PNW.
- My Description: A wardrobe staple, this jacket is lightweight, warm and waterproof!