Much thanks to Kate for tagging me!
Fall is hurr and I couldn’t be more excited.
- Favorite thing about it? Wrapping up in blankets, Brach’s Autumn Mix (the candy corn, indian corn and pumpkins one), crunchy leaves and (dare I say it?) football! Too many.
- Favorite drink? Starbucks Chai. Mmmmm!
- Favorite scent/candle? Leaves from Bath and Body Works! Pumpkin Cupcake would be a close second.
- Best lipstick? Er…Mac Creme Cup. I know it’s not a darker shade but I truly wear this color every day.
- Go to moisturizer? I need to be better about this! I still love the Origins Vitazing for underneath my makeup. Body Shop body butter for my body is just KILLA.
- Go to colors for the eyes? HANDS DOWN my Stila ‘In the Light’ palette. I left this at a hotel two weeks ago and almost broke down in tears. Luckily, they found it and shipped it back to me for free! The colors are buttery soft and there is a great mix of shimmer and matte shades. I find I can create any look with this baby.
- Favorite music or band/singer to listen to? Anything Disney, per usual.
- Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)? Definitely jeans, ballet flats or flat riding boots and a tank with a baggy grandpa cardigan. Can’t go wrong!
- Autumn treat? Besides treating myself to multiple baskets of wings on Sundays…I’m really wanting the new Rockateur blush by Benefit. Can’t help myself when it comes to anything rose gold!
YAHOO for fall! Check out Kate’s blog if you’re in the mood for awesome reviews and all types of products. She is awesome!