The mouse will buy Sally Hanson Nail strips.
And will will drink copious amounts of coffee laced with this deliciousness.
Bry is out skiing the Ellingwood Coulior today. He woke up at 3 a.m this morning and will return around 7 pm tonight.
So far I’ve:
- Gone to the gym, and subsequently took over the mayorship of JH Health & Fitness on Foursquare (sorry Rick T.).
- Showered off m’glitter, had oats and watched Cupcake Wars.
- Hit up Albertsons for said nail strips.
- Visited Yippee I-O on the square for fabulous Valentine’s candy to adorn red velvs I plan to make Monday night.
- Swung by Browse n’ Buy (our only decent thrift store in Jackson) to look for books. I scored a Jodi Picoult, Plain Truth (clearly I’m obsessed) and a Diane Chamerblainm novel called The Midwive’s Confession. Both for $2. Yee yee!
Now that I’m home it’s gonna be nothing but nail strips, experimental makeup application, Dance Moms on Hulu and some vodka + Crystal Lights. Whoa, 4:30 – I’d better skeddadle!
Have a great weekend cookies!
One thought on “When the Cat is Away…”