I have the day off!
Ordinarily, I have 2 days off in a row but lately they have been split. Now, instead of procrastinating on to-do items like laundry, going to the bank or trips to the recycling center, I pounce like a tiger and knock em out faster than the Missoni collection at Target. Which I am ticked that I missed. Oh, the perils of life in Jackson.
On today’s list:
- Work out
- Go to volleyball practice
- Paint nails
- Figure out how to lose 5 pounds before Mexico
In other news, I joined this gym.
I was a member before and I am pumped about re-joining and probably doing Jazzercise. And Zumba. Yes, you heard me right.
These are the highlights. The low-lights?
- Stupid boys lifting waaaay to much wight and have doused themselves in Axe body spray.
- Crickets who are running 10 miles at a 7 incline on the dreadmill. *Crickets are what I call people who are ridiculously skinny.
- Really old men on the recumbent bike, wearing short-shorts. And you know why…
- Overly enthusiastic class instructors who try to get you to come in and join their class because nobody is in there. I have to admit, I always feel bad for these goons and end up shlepping myself into the group exercise room out of sheer pity.
In other news…
I have re-gained my Kitchen Aid paddle attachment…RTR (raise the roof)! Which means the abundance of cupcakes, monster cookies and maybe peanut butter and jelly bars.
I have successfully renewed my passport. Which I annoyingly had to rush (and pay en extra $60) because I waited too long and our Mexico trip is just weeks away.
All for now.
Have a great day you little jarnickles.
One thought on “All in a Days Work”
You’re hilarious. I was a member at that gym for a little while and then switched to the Pines. There’s less Axe there, but you trade that for more old men. What to do… Enjoy your days off and MEXICO?!?!