It’s true, B and I are headed west to Washington state in exactly 1 week. Where the evergreens are a plenty and the wine flows like the Columbia River. Since Bryan hails from Kirkland and yours truly from Kennewick, it only made sense that we make the pilgramage. Here is the 4-1-1 on our trip in the form of an itinerary.
9:00 am Wake up. Prolly lookin like this:
9:15 am Pick up coffee.
11:00 am Stop in Utah and say what up to my peeps.
1:30 pm Make a pit stop for sustenance.
8:00 pm Arrive in the ‘Kane and get all cray-cray at Dempsey’s.
12:00 am Chug a fifth of SoCo, sneak into a frat party…polish off a few people’s empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself…pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more SoCo, head to the race.
Don’t be jealous.
But seriously folks, here are Bryan and Natalie’s Top 10 Reasons to go to Washington State:
- Run/Walk Bloomsday Race (7.5 miles)
- Party in Spokane with Amy like a G6
- Pay a visit to the Alma Mater, Whitworth U
- Wine Tasting in the “town so nice they name it twice” (Walla Walla for anyone who isn’t Gary Danielson)
- Tour of Kennewick to include: taco trucks, the nation’s top-grossing 7-11, Griggs, Zips by the Cable Bridge and of COURSE Desserts by Kelly (which also coincidentally, doubles as a baseball card shop)
- Visit B’s Crib
- Make delicious ‘za with Bry-Bry’s broseph, Corbin
- PARTY BUS! I am 100% serious. Cue black lights and disco balls.
- Stroll around the Emerald City – Pike Place, Delancey’s, etc. B will probably try to climb the space needle.
- Be with amazing friends, family and people who we don’t really like but will pretend to their faces.
One thought on “Washington Extravaganza 2011”
Don’t forget to stop by the farm!