What appropriate timing!
Oscar Sunday coming up and I get nominated for another Liebster Award? Move over Meryl. Take a seat, Ms. Bullock. There’s an up-and-comer and she’s taking the world by storm!
Big thanks to the lovely Brandi of That Saucy Mama for the nomination.
If you care to read more about the specifics of the Liebster Award, see this post.
Here are the 11 questions I was asked to answer:
1. What made you want to start a blog?
Originally it was to document my fiance Bryan and I’s life together in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I wanted to write about our adventures in the mountains, my learning to ski, recipes and everything in between.
2. If you were given a shopping spree, in what store would you choose to use it?
OMG What a great question! So many schools of thought here. I suppose at this prudent, nesting stage in my life, it would be Restoration Hardware. BUT. The other sides of me would scream “SEPHORA!”, “BERGDORFS!” or “TAAAARRRGET!”.
3. Do you wear makeup everyday, or just on special occasions?
Errday my friends.
4. Who is your favorite band/singer/musician?
DUDE. These questions! Toughie. Dead or alive I am assuming? Honestly, my favorite music to listen to is all from Musicals and/or Disney. Does Ariel count as a musician?
5. What is the one thing, no matter how crap your day was, that can make you smile?
Several things. A cocktail. Ellen DeGeneres. My fiance. Talking to any member of my family. Sandwiches. Texting my friends ugly pictures of myself with “the claw”. Serial killer literature. Or of course, baby monkey.
6. Are you a tech junkie, or just a tech user?
USER all the way. And while we’re on the subject, let’s bring back the rotary dial!
7. If you were a lip product, what product and color would you be? (lipstick, gloss, balm…)
MAC Saint Germain lipstick. All. The. Way.
8. What is your favorite type of blog post to read/write?
I love reading mommy blogs because one day I will be a mom and I will need all the help I can get. My favorite posts to write are probably vacation re-caps, because hey, I just got back from vaca b*itches!
9. What is your go to type of outfit?
Well, this is obviously seasonal. However, right now I would have to say, Gap skinny jeans, a slightly baggy sweater, boots, a scarf and my new Tory Burch purse :). But of course, you’re never fully dressed without
a smile diamonds.
10. Do you have a favorite meal to cook?
11. Are you a glass half full, or glass half empty person?
Half full forever. Nay, brimming! OVERFLOWING.
Dance with life, people. Dance with life!